organize study tours for the representatives of travel agencies
and journalists ( like the one which took place on "In
the Footsteps of Alexander Fredro" trail in 2004; another
study tour is planned for 2006 on "The Petroleum Trail").
We have organized and held several tourism training and workshop
sessions and in the near future we intend to continue training
aimed at increasing the quality of services.
- the brochure promoting LTO Lower Beskid
- the brochure promoting "Trail of Sub-Carpathian Temples"
- the folder entitled "Welcome to the Lower Beskid "
- the tourist information brochure LTO Lower Beskid
- the A6 format leaflets on 19 attractions of the Lower Beskid
- the folder entitled "In the Footsteps of Alexander
- the folder entitled "The Petroleum Trail"
- the promotional film entitled "The Petroleum Trail"
awarded a special distinction during the International Tourism
Film Festival TOUR FILM 2005 in Poznan
Also, the information about LTO Lower Beskid has been printed
in the tourist map of the Sub-Carpathian Province, in the
guides published by TOSR ( Tourist Organization of the Sub-Carpathian
Region ) and the government of the Sub-Carpathian Province;
promotion is also run with the usage of the industry and local
media ( articles, documentaries and interviews ).
LTO Lower Beskid does not employ paid workers; means for its
activity come from the membership fees, donations and subsidies
( including funds from The European Union) which are needed
for carrying out various projects